Tuesday 6 April 2010

What do you do to make your life a little happier?

This question was posed today by Chantelle {fat mum slim}. 
To make my life happier, I like to take some time for myself. I like to read, go window shopping, go for a run or walk. I like to generally take some time out to be by myself and review and re-connect. Sometimes depending on my mood (not today) I clean.  Every room top to bottom. A nice smelling and clean house is inviting. There is nothing like having a fridge full of yummy and healthy food too. 

Check out what makes Chantelle {fat mum slim} happy 

1 comment:

  1. Same same same same. A really good walk, followed by a really clean kitchen and cut fruit in the fridge, and I am a happy girl.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita