Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Madness

Easter madness has started, the kids leave school early in a hope for those parents to beat the holiday traffic, but alas today it was horrid. Not to mention the size of the checkout lines, the Credit Unions bank line failing (only at Woolies though), and running into students at MY Weight Watchers meeting! URGH enough!

Photobucket
It took me 20 minutes to get home on a normally under 5 minute trip!

I need a break to chill, wind down and relax. Then there is the dreaded list my partner will have me to do over the next week. Hello holidays are MY time; to do with as I please.

Anyway... enough ranting and rambling.


I lost 300g 51.4kg , I'm under goal and hoping to stay around 51.5kg.

Photobucket

I avoided the 12 point bunny and other presents left on my desk. My partner will eat these no doubt!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita