Wednesday 28 April 2010

My place and yours



This weeks theme is what's on your keyring?


School Keys: 3 USB's (I used to have 4 but one broke), a highlighter, a sharpie, a small pen, WW Clicker Tracker, Keys to the classrooms, one whistle, A black pen, a purple pen (used for my marking) all on a jetts laynard as the school's laynard is too long. 


My house and car keys: Should have all my WW thingos on it but no where has any WW keyrings (they are on order). Car key to my Zippy little red Toyota Levin ZR (I have smart start so they spend the majority of time in my handbag), my set of partners keys to his Hilux Ute, Toyota Keytag, green house key, garage key, screen door key, No idea key, Mum's house key.

Boring I know but all the other keyrings I have had I've lost and or broke.

{I know... get of the damn computer!}


GIVEAWAY!

I almost forgot to draw the winner of the Giveaway!

The winner is:











Kate

(I will be in contact with you to get your address)

Congratulations!

1 comment:

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita