Friday 9 April 2010

Packages Galore!

Morning, (I did start this blog this morning)

Photobucket

Today I got a few packages in the mail.

One especially lovely one from Linda, with lots of goodies from Victoria. 3 Larabars, Organic Apple Cider, Chai Spice Porridge, Greens Organic Dark Chocolate, Blistex and Palmer's Cocoa Butter. Oh and a really nice card too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Linda, that was a great giveaway gift.  I will be sure to use it all. :P


Okay; so you don't know about my obsession with silverchair, you are about to find out. For those who have no idea about silverchair they are an Australian band that have been around since 1994. They won a competition on SBS and that sprang them into stardom as 14 year olds. Being the same age I fell in love with the music and not to mention the cute lead singer. So since grade 8 I have had an obsession with silverchair. My obsession has died down now; every sentence no longer is about the music or the band members. I rarely listen to them but still have my membership to their fanclub L.A.S. My car has silverchair related number plates thanks to my loving partner who has put up with silverchair crap for 9 and bit years. I have spent many 1000's of dollars on cds, videos, merchandise, concerts, magazines, posters from age 14-20 something.

I'll run and hide now that you know about my embarrassing obsession.

I got a package today from the L.A.S (Llama Appreciation Society aka silverchair's fanclub)
Photobucket

A laptop bag

Photobucket

A pen, USB and badge were inside the bag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway more about my day...
This morning I went out with my parents to Robina Town Shopping Centre for Morning Tea. Had a good time chatting and catching up, I see them every Monday Night but it was good to get some alone time with the parents especially as we are all on school holidays. My parents are both School Principals. My Mum is a High School Deputy and my Dad is a Primary School Principal. I always knew I wanted to be a teacher. 

Photobucket

Here is some of the great design aspects in Robina.

Photobucket

Here are some items I bought at Big W. More books from the House of Night series, Need by Carrie Jones and some clear screen protectors for my iPhone since my last one was ruined from dropping the phone into the toilet. I finally found the novel Need, I had a sticky note on my desk for over a year now. Borders wanted to charge a bomb for it to be sent from USA. That reading should keep me going for a few weeks; and satisfy my interest in vampire-ology.

All the blogging yesterday and I forgot to tell you about my day.
The morning started off well, 50.6 on the scales. My regular breakfast of Bagel, jam and coffee with vitamins on the side.

Photobucket

I did some gardening, weeded, planted and weed and feed the lawn. This is not something I normally do. I kill all plants even cacti and bonsai. So I bought a self watering pot in case I happen to forget to water them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I procrastinated about doing the cleaning by blogging... Eventually I got around to doing it. Before I knew it it was time to weigh in at my Weight Watchers meeting. I didn't stay for the meeting (I've only missed two), was 50.6kg at the meeting. On my home scales (naked) I was 50.0 kg, reached my original goal. All by accident of course, this week I've eaten even more points and still lost. I need to shovel more food in to stop loosing and plateau. I have 2 weeks to sort it out. I can't loose any more weight either. The lowest I can go 48kg and then I'm at the limit of my healthy weight range then WW won't weigh me. I don't want to be that weight purposefully anyway. So this week I'm upping my points to 20. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

This afternoon I'm going to relax and read my new magazine: Australian Home Beautiful. (I can't believe how long it has taken me to write this blog today, it must be the headache that has hampered me?)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita