Thursday 15 April 2010

Nailz!


Join in on Polly Dolly...

What would you wear/take with you to the nail salon?


Nailz
Nailz by adalita


  • comfy jeans
  • a black t
  • matching accessories
  • lipgloss
  • Sunnies to hide from the glare as I leave
  • watch to see how long it takes
  • water as I get really thirsty
  • iphone and earphones incase I get bored
  • book and or magazine to read
  • fave polish
  • card to pay for treatments
  • cute wallet

I used to chronically bite my nails for as long as I can remember, I used to bite them so bad that they bled. In the past 2 years I have learnt to not bite my nails. Under stress I tend to cave though but I seriously scold myself for this. My thumb nails tend to grow quickest. I have 1/2 round and 1/2 square it is how they tend to grow so I tend to leave them. I have only had 1 professional pedicure and manicure and 1 set of gel tip nails. I like to do my own nails. I have a drawer full of polishes. I am having a contest with my special needs students in my form class on growing their nails. One of the boys who has ASD is winning. Every morning he shows me his nails. He is 17. it is so cute.
 

2 comments:

  1. "watch to see how long it takes" I thought that was funny. I love your earthy toned set. The tan and charcoal go really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! lovely post!
    I'm bec from Blog This - wondered if you'd like to be profiled for our "New Member Monday"?? email me becehem{at)gmail[dot)com if you're keen :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita