Wednesday 14 April 2010

Deckity deck deck

On Monday my partner was getting the majority of the difficult items ready for the deck at his parents house (across the road). I was running late for work as the crane was over 30 minutes late and then blocked me in. So here is some photos of the deck and crane.




There is still a bit to do and time to go until it is all 100% finished. The stairs, banisters, furniture, landscaping and a few other things need to be completed. You can see from Paradise Point to Surfers Paradise on the deck (Surfers is slightly blocked by palms).

1 comment:

  1. *sigh*

    HOME!

    I was born in Brisbane and raised in Miama. I went to Burleigh Heads State School, and was about to start at Miami High when we moved to Victoria.

    *sigh* I can just about smell the salt water!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita