Sunday 18 April 2010

Coffee Talk – Getting Older & Staying Hot (plus my 2 cents)

Last night I was looking for some fitness videos on itunes and I came across Zuzana who does fitness videos on her website http://www.bodyrock.tv/. They are also on you tube http://www.youtube.com/user/charliejames1975. There are tonnes of them and they are easy to follow and she takes her time on doing the reps getting breathing right too. I put my iphone on the TV stand and rolled out my mat and started. I have done 3 videos so far. I started with the beginners workout.

I might even go for a run this afternoon. Have a skinny day!

This week is countdown to my Weight Watchers Lifetime Membership, which I attain on Thursday afternoon/evening. I don't have much money and am madly saving, I am still thinking how do I reward myself or is this just reward enough?
_______________________________________








I found myself going ah yes, so true. I think Zuzana has a great personality which makes you want to workout with her. I totally agree with the quote from Red in Shawshank Redemption (which is my favourite movie too) “You are either busy living or you are busy dying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita