Tuesday 20 April 2010

100 Steps Challenge Week2

100 steps Challenge

For those who have followed my blog for sometime will remember I was doing a 100 Step Challenge with Linda over at I'm Just Linda. We are re-starting the challenge and you are welcome to join in. 

The Challenge: 

1. We take a photo that represents one of the small steps we have made towards health (physical or mental) and/or fitness each day of the week.
2. We post all seven of the previous week's photos on Monday.
3. We can choose to elaborate on the photographs, or let them do the talking for themselves.
4. We don't need to post a different photo every single day of the challenge... perhaps part of our new lifestyle is to go to an exercise class once a week - there's no reason why we can't post a photo of going to that same class every week.
5. In 100 days, we're going to get together and celebrate our achievements.
6. We reserve the right to amend the rules if need be (just in case) - but if we do, we'll let you know.
Week2: 


1. Found great free exercise website with videos, diet, diary and fitness tips. www.bodyrock.tv

2. New copy of women's health magazine

3. I bought the dress from WW Mag article 1 dress, 8 ways. @ Barkins (limited stock) (not available online either)

4. I bought some cool scarves from Valley girl and a drape cardigan. 

5. This is what was left of the Pumpkin and lentil lasagne from the WW Programme cookbook, even the dog wouldn't finish it off. 

6 and 7. my new shoes from Barkins - Aleks Pumps were $59.95, reduced to 39.95, marked down to 29.95. Last pair in size 5. (I'm either a size 5 or 6 depending on shoe type and make)

8. My cheeky dog Sledge laying on the bed when he has his own on the floor behind him. I suppose the doona is more cozy. 

9. This is my gym now, I also have a fit ball in the garage but it needs pumping up. 

10. A drape mesh singlet from Cotton on for $10 to war over some of my winter clothes, hopefully they aren't too big now. 

11. The crane that made me almost late for work, the deck is almost complete hopefully the stairs and banister will go in today if the rain stays away. 

12. Winter is nearly here, I've got tonnes of slow cooker recipes. This one was beef stockpot, with tonnes of vegetables. It was a little too runny so I will add some tomato paste and corn flour next time to thicken it.

I hope you have a good week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita