Sunday 13 June 2010

Fashion Fix



One of my favourite local Nerang stores closed its doors a little while ago. I was so devastated as Chloe and Kay had a tonne of style in the clothing they chose for their store House of Khloe. I got an email last weekend that they were having their grand opening of their online store  at 3pm. I spent over two hours browsing and marvelling the site.

(This was supposed to be posted on Friday for a new MEME of mine called Fashion Fix as I have nothing to post on Fridays. Sorry for the tardiness.)


Here is my favourite pieces. 
Striking Jacket $64


Cute as a button (jacket) $44



Float like a feather (top) $44
   

 Stud Effect (bag) $44


Tie me up $49

Check out House of Khloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita