Wednesday 12 May 2010

Wednesday Want list

I love the rings they are really different from anything I have seen. I actually have the items to have a go at making myself one. The seahorse is just too cute!




 I have this bottle at work, I love it! I think I so could have many more as I love it so much.
The bottle is stainless steel with a plastic cover over it where the fabric or paper is put. They are so cool. I also bought a coffee top too. Only took a week to get from USA to Gold Coast.





This looks so creative I so want to give it a go. 


I'd love to know what you think of this week's wants. I am going to try and make it a regular thing.


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog off a blog roll! I love just about everything on this list! Dang Cute Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita