Friday 14 May 2010

Fridge Fiasco

My sister-in-law is moving out of home this weekend, so my partner and I have to return a few items we have been borrowing over the past 3 years. Mainly a fridge; this fridge is in good condition better than our own fridge which we are using as a beer fridge. 

 (the old fridge)




So from 3:30pm I have been cleaning out and scrubbing fridges. Mine and the one we are again borrowing until we finish our renovations. 

Fridge hole


Everything is fitting nicely and I even threw out a tonne of old bottles and packets with basically nothing in them. 
The freezer and fridge space is great I think I need some containers or extra shelves to utilise it better (perhaps something from Howards Storage).

New fridge



I was lucky enough to have bought lamb shanks for dinner which was bubbling away nicely whilst I spent until 6:30pm playing with both fridges.



I also got my GYMBOSS interval timer so I can now do all of Zuzanna's workouts too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita