Wednesday 31 March 2010

What Blogging has given me

I'm just Linda asked me: 
"What you get from blogging or what you get from reading other people's blogs?"

I enjoy reading about other people's experiences and it helps me sort out things in my own life. It gives me motivation, pleasure and a sense of belonging.

In my own blogging it is a way to get out my thoughts and ideas and get feedback from others.
I have always kept a diary, mostly just random thoughts and images. I currently am using a gratitude book to write all the people and things I am grateful for. I still have my teenage diary, filled with movie tickets and mementos as well as a few diary comments. (I had a nosy sister so it contains nothing too personal)
I started this blog as a way to document my weightloss journey. It is becoming more than that now. Even though I have a small group of people who read my blog I still feel the need to get my thoughts out even if no one reads it.

Thanks to Linda for putting the question out there it has made me look within more to get to why we have that need or desire to be heard. 

What has blogging given you?
http://imjustlinda.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-blogging-has-given-me.html

1 comment:

  1. YES! Mine started as a weight-loss thing, and has become SO much more too!!! I love the idea of the gratitude journal. Someone bought me a copy of "Simple Abundance" once upon a time... I should drag it out again. Thanks for the great idea.

    Good luck with my little giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita