Wednesday 24 March 2010

Adalita's Point and Shoot - Hen's

I have joined in on Chantelle Fat Mum Slim's Point and Shoot.

I totally forgot to post my point and shoot on Monday! How forgetful of me! One of the blogs I read fat mum slim each week does a point and shoot of something during that week.
I did shoot a couple of photos at the Hen's on the weekend some were not that great; especially considering it was on my iPhone.  

Here is my first "Point and Shoot": 

Tidar and I at my friend Riana's Hen's (Flapper Style) on Saturday night. 
Before the punch kicked in.


My sister in law Kirsty and Tidar

One of the girls doing a jello shot from his peck.
If you saw what went into that punch you wouldn't be surprised. 

More photos but I didn't take these.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita