Wednesday 24 March 2010

Exercise Addict

As I am tiny at only 155cm tall, I need to exercise because any extra weight gain really shows on me. A kg = the difference between a size 8 and a 10. I do mainly cardio with some strength training mixed in usually my own body weight. I still can't manage to do push ups I can do between 10 -15 then I'm just cactus. I will keep trying though.

I now know how much exercise I need to do to maintain and it's almost as much as when I was losing weight if not more.  I'm now at 18 points and I usually eat all those points or close to it. I save the majority of my exercise points for later in the week (Thursday or Friday drinks). I was eating at 21 points earlier in the year and sometimes struggle to eat those 18 points now (unless its dinner out).


I enjoy treats and prefer to work my butt off for half an hour or more. It's a win-win situation- I get the adrenaline rush of working out and I get the wine and or cheese!"

So to some people it may seem excessive to be doing an hour of cardio/strength training plus a run each day but that's just what I need to do to keep those nasty kg at bay. I have learnt to love exercise from someone who absolutely hated it. When I was at school I failed HPE, because I hated and avoided all but the cross country and running events at the athletics carnival.

This is just what I now have to do, so I don't undo all the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita