Thursday 4 March 2010

10% & GOAL

Tonight I reached my 10% Goal 51.7kg but I also upped my goal before I weighed in to 52kg. So I am also at GOAL too. (I know its cheating but I can only go under my original goal of 50kg by 2kg on maintenance and that's the bottom of my healthy weight range, if I get ill I could accidentally go under that and loose WW) 


I sat for 10 minutes watching the stars fly over and around once I put my weight in. I though about how much of a struggle it has been and how grateful I am to have such great support in my friends & family. 

 

  


Vanessa ran out of Key rings so I get that next week. She also forgot to let everyone know which I am okay about too. I really didn't want a fuss.But YAY! My partner has bet me double my WW payments to get to Lifetime in 6 weeks. Game on!  

  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations that is wonderful. You have done so well and look amazing. You must be floating.What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that is so awesome and as a newbie at WW, this is really inspiring to read. I'm hoping my own weightloss blog will be carthartic and help me along my way. I'm going to read through your entries as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your lovely comments. I appreciate it. I'm not really and inspiration, just am very determined (sometimes obsessive) especially when someone tells me I can't do something.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita