Monday 26 July 2010

Weekend Wrap up

I had a nice relaxing weekend with Greg. It is especially good as soon he will move up to Mackay for work for 6months. We chilled out on Sat afternoon watching Tv before the BBQ over at his parents. Yesterday we went for a small bush walk in the Currumbin Valley and then another walk with Sledge by the Nerang river later in the afternoon in the sprinkling rain. I have managed to stay under 50kg, (48.8 - 49.0kg) all weekend. I hope I can still hover around 50kg for a while longer. 

I am enjoying my Lorna Jane workout gear it was great yesterday afternoon as it was waterproof and kept me warm.

This week is shaping up to be busy at work. I am looking forward to Friday's Athletics Carnival. I hope I'm not catching the cold that is going around at work, I'm dosing up on multivitamins anyway as a preventative measure. I haven't been sick in ages. I want it to stay that way.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita