Sunday 18 July 2010

Polly Dolly - lingerie


Welcome to Polly Dolly Challenge - Week 15: This week's topic is lingerie. Go visit www.danimezza.com and check out some of the other bloggers links too.

There is nothing like feeling sexy and confident. I have many outfits that make me feel confident in the bedroom.  I have a couple of cheeky costumes, some corsets and a plethora of sexy nighties.  I am not a fan of lace; I love satin feeling clothes. 


lingerie

My favourite places to buy my lingerie from are:

(the bottom left corner image of my Polly Dolly) I own that nightie and it is very comfy. My mother bought it for Christmas for me.


(a store at Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast)
I used to walk past the store when going Clubbing in Surfers Paradise in 2003 - 2005.
It is cute clothing not just lingerie either.

(I so want that outfit)



What makes you feel sexy?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!!!

    Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a blog award. Check out my blog for the deets! http://misssarahlou.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-won-award-o.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita