Tuesday 19 July 2011

Post-It Note Tuesday


It's the time of year I hate - Parent Teacher interviews. This is the first time parents have booked online. Usually I try not to have huge gaps and make phonecalls if there are huge ones. This time I have to suck it up! I have prepared dinner in the slow cooker. I might pop home if I can between 4 and 5pm or go to my staffroom (If I get keys today). Long story we have changed all the locks at school and I don't have my key to the staffroom yet. I might hide in my classroom if I can't get into my staffroom. I don't need to see 4 of these parents, one kid Joel (pronounced Joe-L) has been in my class for a week. How can I comment on a kid I have only seen for a week? I do need to see Keelan's Mum; he is not doing his best and tends to be mischievous. I keep a close eye on him and move him around the room. Oh well I hope your day is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita