Friday 22 July 2011

Drab to Fab - Diminishing Lucy's new meme



This week I have been making my kitchen fab! The stone tops are finally in and sealed. No more problems with cabinetry or the stone. I have moved some items back into my kitchen. I think I will throw out quite a few things once I move back in. Which will hopefully be in September.


There is lots to do now; tiles to be finished next week, painting, skirting and architraves, the outdoor area, concrete and landscaping and carpet all before we move back in.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Join in this week for Drab to fab with Diminishing Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita