Friday 15 July 2011

Polly Dolly V2 Week 15 - Ugg Boots


Polly Dolly V2 Week 15 - Ugg Boots

Polly Dolly V2 Week 15 - Ugg Boots by adalita featuring chunky necklaces

 This week I have chosen a simple pair of Uggs to wear with my outfit. They are good enough to wear in public. I would happily sit in a nice warm coffee shop and blog away on my iPhone being warm and stylish. Who would know you were wearing your slippers.
Preen wool blazer
$1,635 - net-a-porter.com

Victoria Beckham super skinny jeans
£108 - theoutnet.com

UGG Australia motorcycle boots
£250 - my-wardrobe.com

Mulberry leather messenger bag
€1.100 - jades24.com

Jensen Conroy chunky necklace
$449 - lagarconne.com

Bangle bracelet
$6.99 - tillys.com

Stone ring
$17 - maruione.jp

Marc by Marc Jacobs gold hoop earrings
$58 - couture.zappos.com

iphone 4 cover
$35 - katespade.com

1 comment:

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita