Did you know it takes at least 21 days to start a new habit. So before you give up that gym membership or the new diet. Give it time.
How to make those changes?
- Be as strict and disciplined as possible in the first 3-4 weeks. Track and count all your food and drink and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
- Be accountable. That's why I post here and on Weight Watchers Australia to keep me accountable.
- Have a bigger reason for your fitness goals. Have an overall goal not just a specific event in your life.
- Use reminders to keep you on track. I have photos on my phone and a note on my fridge.
- Focus on measurements not the scales.
- Make fitness a lifestyle change. Make it part of your routine.
Breast - 89cm
Waist - 71cm
Arms - Left -26cm Right -26cm
Thighs - Left -51cm Right 51cm
Weight - 53.1kg Thursday am
What's your motivation for forming new habits?
So join in and post your fitness regime and other diet related information