Monday 17 October 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Saturday afternoon we had a massive storm. It's the worst I've seen in quite sometime. There are trees down and branches everywhere, the trees were flailing around and I thought one was badly damaged in the reserve behind us.
The start of the dark skies before the storm
The rain was very heavy and the wind was wild - the KFC bucket and sign down the road were blown away!
Today we had lots done at our house. The robe fit out for linen, bed 2 and our master bedroom.

 Robe fit out
Greg's Walk in robe with mirror fronts
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MY walk in robe
Photobucket
 (above is the reflection of my robe from Greg's Walk in robe )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A spot for my hand bags above on the 3/4 hang for my shorty dresses (I'm not even sure if I can reach any of those shelves) I might need a step.
Photobucket
2 X 3 shelves and 4 draws for all my dainty stuff
 Linen cupboard (doors to come)
 bed 2 robe

The security screens


Photobucket
Photobucket
New paint down the side of the house. Colours used Dulux Stonecorp and Self Destruct
Photobucket
Photobucket
Superscreen (like crimsafe)
 
Carpet
Photobucket
Greg and Sledge playing on the newly laid and painstakingly vacuumed carpet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
New carpet - Godfrey Hurst -  Pale Stone
How was your weekend and Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita