What I'm up to this coming week:
It has been very busy at my place, we had our robes installed on Monday (the linen cupboard is being re-installed today), We got our plumbing final and almost all the electrical is completed but for the areas around mirrors and splash backs which will go in next week. This weekend I am doing a massive clean inside. We are moving in next weekend! I am so excited!
Things to do this week:
- Write your inspiration list
- Post your before photos
- Find something that inspires you and post it.
- Move more; Make “YOU” time by getting in more active activities than this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do this.
- Try something new - it might be a new activity, food or something you've always wanted to try.
- Make obtainable short term goals and stick to it.
- Eat more vegetables and protein.
- Consume less sugar
- Exercise more
|Sarah Wilson's Ebook - available now|
|Help me raise money for a good cause http://www.everydayhero.com.au/adalita_m|
Measurements and weight:
Weight: 53.7kg -300g
arms: L26cm R26cm
Saturday - housework and renovations
Sunday - housework
Monday - Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD
Tuesday - Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD
Wednesday - Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD
Thursday - Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD
Friday - Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD
Help inspire me to get back to 50kg. (I have 3kg to go)
How are you feeling this week?
Drink water and lose!