Tuesday 25 October 2011

My Shoe Collection

(well some of it anyway)

Photobucket
boots
Photobucket
my havianas (still waiting on my ones from OzThongs)
Photobucket

flats and ankle boot
Photobucket

more heels and white wedges
Photobucket

Wedges
Photobucket

heels and matching purse
Photobucket

 Joggers
 
I have more but they are in storage until I move into my new house on the weekend. 
 
How many pairs of shoes do you have? 
Post a comment with a blog link of photos your shoe collection!

1 comment:

  1. I have about 55 pairs (that was after a massiva cull from 70!) so many in fact I converted the hallway cubpoard into a shoe cupboard - yes I love my shoes :)
    http://jarrahjungle.blogspot.com/2011/02/shoes-glorious-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita