Friday 14 October 2011

Polly Dolly V2 Week 28 - mountain biking


Polly Dolly V2 Week 28 - Mountain Biking

Five ten
fiveten.com

glenelgcycles.bikeit.com.au


My type of riding a bicycle is that of riding off road. Mountain Biking is what I do when I go for a ride - its all about getting dirty and dropping over logs and speeding around on single track. I love it. Building our home has not left much opportunity for us to get out and go riding. I am hoping that 2012 will be one for fitness, fun and friends and tonnes of riding.  I actually have a teal Specialized Safire Expert Test Bike which I ride. My riding gear is exactly what is featured in this week's Polly Dolly. 


On a ride from my house to the beach 16.4km in September 2011



How do you ride? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita