Friday 6 November 2009

Finally it's Friday

Well it's Friday again.  I haven't posted in a while - I have been busy with work and home. (mostly work though) This weekend I have my C25k week 4 to finish and also will be riding on Sunday either at Daisy Hill or Gap Creek depending on weather. 
Next few weeks are busy at work, I have marking, reporting and of course the yearbook to finish before the end of next week!


I'm feeling a little disheartened about my weight at the moment. At weigh in at the meeting I was 55.1, But at home (after a wee) I was 54.8kg and this morning I was 54.4kg. I have eaten well for the past week, even with going out I managed to stay at or below my points. On top of gym Monday and Wednesday and C25k. I have no idea whats going on. I have 4 more weeks until my gym transformation challenge finishes and I want to be at goal by then. I am working my arse off and not seeing any real changes. It is so frustrating!




Breakfast:
Burgen wholemeal + seeds bread toasted x 2  (2.5 points)
honey (0.5 points)
Nestle Gold coffee (0.5 points)
Weight Watchers Canola Spread (0.5points) 
Skim milk (0.5points)



Morning Tea:
apple (0.5 points)
banana (1 point)
nestle no fat diet yoghurt 100g strawberry (0.5 points)

Lunch: 
Salad: Lettuce, capsicum strips, olives, chicken & cranberries (2 points)



Dinner: Homemade Pizza = 2 points per serve 3 slices (6 points)
3 glasses dry white wine (7 points)




Exercise: 
Pedometer: 34939 steps, 6 Points 21.31km (including a 3.81km run/walk for my C25k)
Gym:C25k Week4 Day2

Weight in am:  54.4kg

Weight in pm:-- kg 

Weight at bedtime: --kg



Daily points 21
Used:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita