Friday 23 October 2009

Friday Fitness Fanatic

Friday is a good day even though I have a full day at school. I am still waiting on getting my clothes hopefully they will come today. Tomorrow and Sunday I will be in Canungra competing in a 6hr Mountain Bike Race. I am aiming to do 4 laps of the course.




Breakfast:
Burgen mixed grain bread toasted x 2  (3 points)
honey (0.5 points)
jarrah chocolate (0 points)
Weight Watchers Canola Spread (0.5points)



Morning Tea:
apple (0.5 points)
banana (1 point)
nestle no fat diet yoghurt 100g strawberry (0.5 points)

Lunch: 
Indian dahl chaa, saffron rice and Lamb rogan josh  (? Points)



Dinner: 



Exercise: 
Pedometer:
Gym:
Weight in am:  53.6kg

Weight in pm: kg 

Weight at bedtime: kg



Daily points 21
Used:

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Jarrah hot chocolates are 1 point, not zero. AFAIK, they've NEVER been zero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am aware of that... I just have never counted them in my points. As they are ZERO on the online tracker and WW refuse to change them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita