Thursday 12 November 2009

Tired Thursday

I have had a busy week so far. Work has been hectic and the seniors are starting winding down. Only a few more weeks with them left. The Yearbook should be finished next week. I went to Nickelback last night! What an awesome show! I am tired this morning though!

I am still a little sore from Monday's Personal Training session and yesterdays as well but I feel good from doing it!I am loving doing interval training as I never know what Scott will pick next it keeps me guessing. Off to work I will post more this evening or this afternoon.


After Meeting: 
This weeks meeting was about tracking...


All my muscles are sore. But worth it - I lost 400g today. YAY a loss finally!
I bought the kitchen scales so I can track properly. I'm glad this meeting was about tracking - I thought I did a good job but need to be a lot more specific and include weights and more branding. I am feeling more motivated and positive because of this.
"TRACK TRACK TRACK - To Keep ON TRACK!"

I'm really exhausted so I'm off to bed. Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

Breakfast:
Burgen wholemeal + seeds bread toasted x 2  (2.5 points)
honey (0.5 points)
Nestle Gold coffee (0.5 points)
Skim milk (0.5points)



Morning Tea:
apple (0.5 points)
banana (1 point)
nestle no fat diet yoghurt 100g strawberry (0.5 points)

Lunch: Olive salad (2.5 Points)

Lettuce
Kalamata Olives
Capsicum strips 
Ham





Snack:Chocolate and Mint WW icecream (2 points)



Dinner: Sukiyaki bowls x 2 (2.5 points)
White wine 2 Glasses (4.5 points)




Exercise: 
Pedometer: 21077 steps 12.85km 2.5
Gym:--
Weight in am:  54.0kg

Weight in pm: 54.6 kg 
WW Weigh in @ meeting: 54.7kg 


Weight at bedtime: --kg



Daily points 21
Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita