Saturday 14 November 2009

Working Weekend

SATURDAY
I was supposed to do my C25k this morning but I opted for a needed sleep in. I was so exhausted this week. I have managed to do some housework.




Breakfast:
Weekend Breakfast - mushrooms, hashbrown, sausage, ww bacon x2, and eggs. (5 points)
Nestle Gold coffee (1 points)
Skim milk (2points)



Morning Tea:


Lunch: 
Left over nachos (3 points)






Snack: 
White wine and soda (2.5 points)



Dinner:
Chicken and spinach cheese filo roll (8.5points)
Potato (2 points)

birds eye steam fresh Vegetables (0.5 points)






Exercise: 
Pedometer:1360 steps 8.29km 1 point
Gym:--
Weight in am:  54.0kg

Weight in pm: 53.8 kg 


Weight at bedtime: --kg



Daily points 21
Used:


SUNDAY
Was tired this morning as I didn't sleep very well as my partner was breathing heavy or snoring in my ear all night. I also was woken up at 6am to go out to our fave swimming hole fro breakfast and a swim. The rest of the day was pretty relaxed. Going to chill tonight and watch a movie.

Breakfast: 
Weekend Breakfast - hashbrown, sausage, ww bacon x2, and eggs. (5 points)


Nestle Gold coffee (0.5 points)
Skim milk (1.5 points)

Morning Tea:


Lunch:
Up and Go energise chocolate (4.5 points)





Snack:


Dinner: 
Buffalo Chips  (3 points)
Caesar Salad (3.5 points)




Exercise: 
Pedometer: 9178 steps 5.59km Healthy (I took off my pedometer for a bit today Oopsie)
Gym:--
Weight in am:  54.2kg

Weight in pm: -- kg 

Weight at bedtime: --kg



Daily points 21
Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita