Yes you read the title correctly; I am suffering from Post-M-O-D-E-M Depression. I received a message form my internet provider stating that TODAY I had run up my 12GB Monthy Limit. Most of which was today's downloading while I was at work. (I downloaded Grey's Anatomy from iTunes) My internet has been slowed to a painful 64kbps (which was written wrong in the email "64kpbs" LOL!) for the rest of the month. I have been with my provider for 4 years and I have NEVER reached anywhere near 12GB. So if I'm slow at getting to things this month you know why. (it has taken me 30 mins to get to this)
These 10-Minute Cacio e Pepe Peas Turned Me Into a Pea Lover
-
These Cacio e Pepe Peas turn a bag of frozen green peas into a quick, side
dish with Pecorino Romano and plenty of freshly cracked black pepper. Just
4 ing...
18 hours ago








Oh that is evil of your provider to do that. Seriously, these limits are arbitrary and senseless.
ReplyDeleteHope the rest of your weekend is good.