Friday 10 June 2011

Friday Fitness

How do REAL people workout?







How has your week gone? 
Even though this week I still have been recovering from being ill I was curious to see what other people do for their normal workout routine.

I tend to do either a DVD or www.bodyrock.tv  workout 5 times a week. I used to run also but that hasn't happened yet. Too busy and too many really good excuses. I also ride my mountain bike 20 km on weekends whenever I get a chance.

DVDs I recommend
  • Any of the Jillian Michaels workouts
  • Michelle Bridges
  • Womens Health - Look Good naked (the one I am currently using)
  • Weight Watchers DVD ( I found this too easy)
  • I also do a TV workout on Lifestyle You called My Workout

Magazines and books I recommend
ANY of the Womens Health books - I have 2- look good naked and big book of exercises
Womens Health Magazine
Weight Watchers
Shape


All you need to make your home workout session successful
  • Motivation
  • A fit ball
  • A yoga or exercise mat
  • Dumbbells 2-5kg are best
  • A small towel to wipe sweat off
  • A water bottle near by
  • A DVD player and TV
  • An area big enough to do the exercises (most living rooms will do)
  •  A magazine or book with exercises if you don't have any DVDs
  • A timer to do the www.bodyrock.tv exercises - I use a gymboss timer

Look Good naked DVD

My Workout on Lifestyle You





MEASUREMENTS
10/6/2011
Breast - 89cm (+1cm)
Waist - 69cm (STS)
Hips- 82cm (-2cm)
Arms - Left -25cm (-2cm) Right -23.5cm (-2.5cm)
Thighs - Left -50cm (-1.2cm) Right 51cm (STS)
Weight - 53.0kg Thursday am (-0.2kg)was 54.1 on Monday down 1.1kg

PEDOMETER AND EXERCISE

DAY
WORKOUT
STEPS
KM
PRO
POINTS
TOTAL PP
Wednesday
sick at home 0 0 0 0
Thursday NIL  10712 6.85 0 0
Friday
NIL  9434 6.03 0 0
Saturday
NIL-housework --
--
--
--
Sunday
NIL- gardening and housework --
--
--
--
Monday
NIL-sick 10209
6.53
0
0
Tuesday
NIL sick 12201 7.80 1 1
DAY
WORKOUT
STEPS
KM
PRO
POINTS
TOTAL PP
Wednesday
NIL sick  11214 7.17 1 1
Thursday NIL sick 10231 6.20 0

0
Friday
NIL sick



Saturday
-- --
--
--
--
Sunday
-- --
--
--
--
Monday





Tuesday







What do you do for your daily workout?
So join in and post your fitness regime and other diet related information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita