Monday 20 June 2011

30 day photography Challenge

Catching up - I have been so busy its not funny!


Day 17 - Technology
my current computer configuration - on my dresser until we finish renovatiing
My dashboard in my car. Note I am parked in my garage. My car is 3 years old and just out of warranty; I have only done 20737 km.

Day 18 - Shoes
 I happen to own tonnes of shoes. I have lost count as some are in boxes across the road in out renovation. I have a small foor either a size 5 or 6 depending on brand. My favourite shoe store is London rebel. I can buy shoes from there without trying them on. Did I mention I love shoes. I am currently wearing brown uggs.


Day 19 -something orange
My week has consisted of 100's of assessments that I have marked. Today there was the last of it. My seniors assessment which happens to be orange.
40 Year 12 Students Essays and Exams
Ambra Orange chocolate liqueur
A orange hibicus
Oranges!
Day 20 - bokeh
Bokeh in the daylight
Bokeh at night - the lights of the Gold Coast


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita