Thursday 3 February 2011



 Welcome to Polly Dolly Challenge - Week 44 :  This week's topic is...Celebrity
Go visit http://danielleandsteve.blogspot.com/ and check out some of the other bloggers links 
I chose Cameron Diaz as she has a comfortable and casual style which I love. Her outfits are purely effortless! I would love to gain more of her style. 
 
Polly Dolly - Celebrity


Buy these items from:
Drape Neck Leather Jacket
$1,325 - barneys.com
Leather jackets »

Cameron Diaz - Californian cool - Australia
25 AUD - westfield.com.au


BRENDAL
$130 - aldoshoes.com
Knee boots »

Cameron Diaz - Californian cool - Australia
25 AUD - westfield.com.au


Cameron Diaz | OutfitID
outfitidentifier.com


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, love this outfit! I would wear it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo. Love Cameron and love that soft buttery looking jacket. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jacket!!

    nice to meet/follow your blog, pop over to bigwords if you ever get the chance x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i could totally imagine you wearing all this! great set x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Cameron Diaz, love her work, and sure I'll goas far as to say I love her clothes. But nothing I could pull off, best I leave them for her to wear and me to, well, blog, yeah thats it I will keep on blogging :-)

    Have a Great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita