Monday 3 January 2011

Mix my muesli


Today I found this cool website mixmymuesli.com.au where you can mix your own muesli.
It cost me a total of  $13.72 including P&H; which is a bit expensive but something totally different from my Weight Watchers Fruity Flakes or Special K. It comes delivered to your door via a courier in a tube (how cute).

The site is easy to use where you choose to mix your own muesli, you start with the  bases such as honey toasted oats, hi protein, Apple & Cinnamon Toasted Muesli, Classic Bircher, summer in the sun; just to mention a few tantalising flavours.You then can add a variety of fruits (which have no added sugar and can choose organic too), then you can choose nuts, seeds and grains followed by ‘naughty bits’ such as chocolate covered coffee beans or Yoghurt Berry.


This mix I named Fruity Bircher







I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can try it. (It has a total of 4ProPoints per serve without milk).
After that I might mix my own and use the tube and see the price difference.  A good idea though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita