Thursday 6 January 2011

Fat to Fit - Getting back on track



After a bumper Christmas Season and a hectic December, the kilos have surely crept up. Now it is that time of year to get back on track with your normal routine. I haven't been eating as much fruit as I would if I was at work, I also only eat 3 meals a day.; breakfast, lunch and dinner. I need to get back into the habit of eating 6 times a day.



HOW AM I KEEPING ON TRACK
I am eating more fruit and vegetables, cutting down on alcohol consumption, drinking more water and weighing my food and monitoring portion sizing.



WHAT I DID LAST WEEK:
  • Helped demolish walls at my house - removed the old archways throughout the house making it more open plan;This included removal of gyprock, studs and lots and lots of sweeping. Removed all pavers from outdoor area with mattock, carrying and lifting into a wheelbarrow and throwing into the skip, big throws to fill in the holes in the skip rubbish.
  • Monday - Friday I ate fruit instead of processed snacks including smoothies and fruit juice.
  • Eating more vegetables in dinner and lunches
  • Try new things - Tried oysters Wednesday night with lemon and kilpatrick.
  • Thursday went out to Indian Restaurant (Krish) and tried a few new Indian dishes.
  • Monday Am - My Workout on Lifestyle You Channel
CHANGES I'M MAKING THIS WEEK:
  • Plan weekly meals
  • Only 2 days of drinking, Saturday and Thursday - Limit 2 drinks.
  • Eat all allocated ProPoints, try not to use Weekly Allocated ProPoints.
  • Do more exercise, even though I am only working at my house doing renovations.
  • Eat more whole foods instead of processed foods, waiting for my mixmymuesli to arrive
  • Watch portion sizing - weigh and track everything.
  • Eating fruit and vegetables instead of processed snack foods 
  • Doing a morning workout with My Workout on Lifestyle You channel or afternoon workout with Zuzana on www.bodyrock.tv - I must do these!!!! NO EXCUSES!
MY AIM THIS WEEK:
  • Is to drink less and exercise more.
  • Do more work on the house
  • Do more free weight training
  • 200 squats app
  • 200 sit ups app
  • Start running
  • Walk the dog
  • Ride more
Measurements
Waist: 72cm (at smallest part) sts
Hips: 84cm (on hip bone) sts
Bust: 87cm -2cm
Arms: Right 25cm Left 26cm-1`cm
Thighs: Right 50.5cm Left 50.5cm STS
Weight: 53.0 kg Wednesday  AM


How are you getting back on track?

{all images from We heart it} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita