Today was my first day back to work since 11th December. So it's back to my normal routine.
WHAT IS MY NORMAL ROUTINE?
6AM:Wake Up, have breakfast. Muesli, fruit and milk; coffee with a dash of milk (5ProPoints)
Do workout on Lifestyle You channel or Do Jillian Michaels DVD
6:50AM:Shower and get dressed for work, do hair and make up
7:15AM:Check email and blog
Make lunch and do washing up.
Hang out washing or do other chores
Watch News and get ready to leave for work.
Leave for work
Arrive at work
Check pigeon hole for any information, collect roll and Newspaper.
Check work email and do preparation for the day.
Period 1 class
10:45AM:Period 2 class
Period 3 Class
Period 4 class
End of school day. Meetings, marking and preparation for next day
Leave School and arrive home/ get groceries
Afternoon tea and me time
Afternoon workout/ Grab washing of line/ other household chores
6:00 - 7:00PM
Get dinner ready
7:00 - 9:00PM:
TV time or time with partner
I find if I have a set routine things tend to get done. If not then things just pile up and I get annoyed and stressed.
WHAT I DID LAST WEEK:
- Helped demolish more at my house - removed old dining room tiles and tile bedding. Digging footings for renderer, help make gate for side of house.
- Eating more vegetables in dinner and lunches
- Workout Wednesday and Thursday
- 8-10km Walk in Nerang State Forest on Sunday
CHANGES I'M MAKING THIS WEEK:
- Plan weekly meals
- Only 2 days of drinking, Saturday and Thursday - Limit 2 drinks.
- Eat all allocated ProPoints, try not to use Weekly Allocated ProPoints.
- Drink more water
- Do more exercise, even though I am only working at my house doing renovations.
- Eat more whole foods instead of processed foods, eating every morning my mixmymuesli.
- Watch portion sizing - weigh and track everything.
- Eating fruit and vegetables instead of processed snack foods
- Doing a morning workout with My Workout on Lifestyle You channel or Jillian Micheals DVD afternoon workout with Zuzana on www.bodyrock.tv - I must do these!!!! NO EXCUSES!
MY AIM THIS WEEK:
- Is to drink less and exercise more.
- Walk more (especially when at school)
- Drink more water
- Do more free weight training
- 200 squats app
- 200 sit ups app
- Start running
- Walk the dog
- Ride more
Waist: 71.5cm (at smallest part) - 0.5cms
Hips: 83cm (on hip bone) sts
Bust: 87cm -2cm
Arms: Right 25.5cm Left 25.5cm -0.5cm
Thighs: Right 50.5cm Left 50.5cm STS
What is your routine?
Weight: 53.0 kg Thursday PM (official Weigh in) loss of 200g