Thursday 20 January 2011

Fat to Fit - Routine



Today was my first day back to work since 11th December. So it's back to my normal routine.



WHAT IS MY NORMAL ROUTINE
6AM:
Wake Up, have breakfast. Muesli, fruit and milk; coffee with a dash of milk (5ProPoints)

6:30AM:
Do workout on Lifestyle You channel or Do Jillian Michaels DVD

6:50AM:
Shower and get dressed for work, do hair and make up

7:15AM:
Check email and blog

7:40AM:
Make lunch and do washing up.

7:50AM:
Hang out washing or do other chores

8:00AM:
Watch News and get ready to leave for work.

8:15AM:
Leave for work

8:20-8:25AM: 
Arrive at work

8:30AM: 
Check pigeon hole for any information, collect roll and Newspaper.

8:35AM: 
Check work email and do preparation for the day.

8:50AM: 
Form Class

9:05AM:
Period 1 class

10:15AM:
Morning Tea

10:45AM:
Period 2 class

11:55AM :
Period 3 Class

1:05PM:
Lunch
1:50PM:
Period 4 class

3:00PM 
End of school day. Meetings, marking and preparation for next day

3:30-4:00PM:
Leave School and arrive home/ get groceries

4:00PM:
Afternoon tea and me time

5:00PM:
Afternoon workout/ Grab washing of line/ other household chores

6:00 - 7:00PM
Get dinner ready
7:00 - 9:00PM: 
TV time or time with partner

9:00PM:
sleep
I find if I have a set routine things tend to get done. If not then things just pile up and I get annoyed and stressed.


WHAT I DID LAST WEEK:
  • Helped demolish more at my house - removed old dining room tiles and tile bedding. Digging footings for renderer, help make gate for side of house. 
  • Eating more vegetables in dinner and lunches
  • Workout Wednesday and Thursday
  • 8-10km Walk in Nerang State Forest on Sunday
CHANGES I'M MAKING THIS WEEK:
  • Plan weekly meals
  • Only 2 days of drinking, Saturday and Thursday - Limit 2 drinks.
  • Eat all allocated ProPoints, try not to use Weekly Allocated ProPoints. 
  • Drink more water
  • Do more exercise, even though I am only working at my house doing renovations.
  • Eat more whole foods instead of processed foods, eating every morning my mixmymuesli.
  • Watch portion sizing - weigh and track everything.
  • Eating fruit and vegetables instead of processed snack foods 
  • Doing a morning workout with My Workout on Lifestyle You channel or Jillian Micheals DVD afternoon workout with Zuzana on www.bodyrock.tv - I must do these!!!! NO EXCUSES!
MY AIM THIS WEEK:
  • Is to drink less and exercise more.
  • Walk more (especially when at school)
  • Drink more water
  • Do more free weight training
  • 200 squats app
  • 200 sit ups app
  • Start running
  • Walk the dog
  • Ride more
Measurements
Waist: 71.5cm (at smallest part) - 0.5cms
Hips: 83cm (on hip bone) sts
Bust: 87cm -2cm
Arms: Right 25.5cm Left 25.5cm -0.5cm
Thighs: Right 50.5cm Left 50.5cm STS
Weight: 53.0 kg Thursday PM (official Weigh in) loss of 200g


What is your routine?

1 comment:

  1. I do so much better with a daily schedule too! I'll have to check out the Lifestyle channel for workouts to see what that's all about.

    I hope you meet your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita