Thursday 30 December 2010

Fat to Fit - Holiday fun & New Year's Resolutions




I have begun my New Year's Resolution Early, this year is the year I stay fit, healthy and trim. I have already done 2 walk/runs with the dog since last week, a workout with My Workout on Lifestyle You Channel.  I am about to go for another walk/run with the dog this morning.



HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP THIS RESOLUTION
Easily; I am going to do more exercise and not make excuses like I have been. It is my choice what I do and how I look and feel. It is up to me to get the Christmas kilos off. The rain and lack of exercise have contributed to this gain; not the food choices.

I am going to do a morning workout, probably with Zuzanna on BodyRock.tv or use my newly purchased Women's Health Big Book of Exercises. Of an afternoon I will either go for a run or walk the dog or pull out the exco bike trainer.


WHAT CHANGES AM I COMMITTED TO MAKING ON THIS NEW PROGRAM!
  • Try new recipes from the two new cookbooks and the magazine.
  • More exercise; despite the weather I need to still do exercise
  • Looking at portion control; not eating too much over this weekend
  • Where ever possible eating more fruit and vegetables.
  • Try new things
WHAT I DID LAST WEEK:
  • Helped demolish walls at my house - old garage walls are gone, a 4 car garage is left now. Remove the old laundry walls to become the new walkway to our master bedroom. This included removal of gyprock, studs and lots and lots of sweeping. Helped remove old sliding doors.
  • Monday - Friday I ate fruit instead of processed snacks including smoothies and fruit juice.
  • Eating more vegetables in dinner and lunches
  • Walked/ran with the dog Friday, Wednesday and Thursday for 4-5km in the morning around my local area and through the dog park.
  • Thursday Am - My Workout on Lifestyle You Channel
CHANGES I'M MAKING THIS WEEK:
  •  Don't drink too much, I already have gained 2kg in 2 weeks from alcohol and little exercise.
  • Eat all allocated ProPoints, try not to use Weekly Allocated ProPoints.
  • Do more exercise, even though it will be raining for the next 8 days.
  • Eat more whole foods instead of processed foods
  • Watch portion sizing especially when going out.
  • Eating fruit and vegetables instead of processed snack foods 
  • Doing a morning workout with My Workout on Lifestyle You channel or afternoon workout with Zuzana on www.bodyrock.tv - I must do these!!!! NO EXCUSES!
MY AIM THIS WEEK:
  • Is to drink less and exercise more.
  • Try to keep away from the Christmas Snacks - they are still around!
  • Do more free weight training (done)
  • Start running (done x 2)
  • Walk the dog (done x3)
  • Ride more
Measurements
Waist: 72cm (at smallest part) sts
Hips: 84cm (on hip bone) sts
Bust: 87cm -2cm
Arms: Right 25cm Left 26cm-1`cm
Thighs: Right 50.5cm Left 50.5cm STS
Weight: 53.7 kg Thursday  AM


What are your New Year's resolutions?

{all images from We heart it} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita