Thursday 9 December 2010

Fat to fit - 4kg in 4 weeks - Week 4




I have survived partying and my 30th. I am looking forward to being on school holidays.
I accidentally edited what I had written here (oopsie)


HOW TO EFFECTIVELY USE YOUR 29 PROPOINTS? 
I break my 29 points into 5 meals (A typical Day)
Breakfast
Weight Watchers Berry Flakes Cereal (4 Pro points)
1/2 cup Physical No Fat Milk (1 Pro Point)
1 Cup Coffee with a dash of milk (0 Pro Points)
1 tsp Capalano Honey (1 Pro Point)

Morning Tea
1 Mango (0 Pro Points)
2 Nectarines (0 Pro Points)
Nestle Diet Yoghurt (2 Pro Points)

Lunch
Woolworths Low Carb Tortilla Wrap (2 Pro Points)
1 serve of Ham (2 Slices) (1 Pro Point)
1/8 Capsicum (0 Pro Points)
2 Cos Lettuce Leaves (0 Pro Points)
1/8 Red onion (0 Pro Points)
1 slice Coon Light and Tasty Cheese (2 Pro Points)

Afternoon Tea
Coffee with dash milk (0 Pro Points)
Weight Watchers Macadamia and Cranberry Bar (4 Pro Points)

Dinner
Nachos with Kidney beans, (7 Pro Points)
Glass White Wine (5 Pro Points)

Some days I don't quite get to 29 but I don't stress about it as it evens out over the week.
Some days I go over (usually Thursdays as I have drinks with the family) these come out of my extra 49. Some people following WW say that you have to take your treats out of the 49 Weekly ProPoints Allocation but on the online tracker you don't have a choice, maybe you can work that way if you manually track. Any ProPoints that fall over my daily 29 regardless of what the food is comes out of my 49 Weekly ProPoints Allocation.

WHAT CHANGES AM I COMMITTED TO MAKING ON THIS NEW PROGRAM!
  • Try new recipes from the two new cookbooks.
  • More exercise
  • Looking at portion control
  • Enjoying eating more fruit and vegies (which has been my goal since starting to loose weight in 2008)
  • Try new things 
  • Learn a new system and use it properly and not get complacent!
WHAT I DID LAST WEEK:
  • Steps above 8909 (which is 'healthy' on my pedometer) most days
  • Monday - Friday I ate fruit instead of processed snacks
  • Eating more vegetables in dinner and lunches

CHANGES I'M MAKING THIS WEEK:
  •  Drink less and don't let the 'Silly Season' take hold (aside from my 30th cocktail party)
  • Trying to get my head around ProPoints
  • Do more exercise its school holidays and I have time to exercise when I want!
  • Eat more whole foods instead of processed foods
  • Watch portion sizing
  • Eating fruit and vegetables instead of processed snack foods 
  • Doing a morning workout with My Workout on Lifestyle You channel or afternoon workout with Zuzana on www.bodyrock.tv
MY AIM THIS WEEK:
  •  As I am on school holidays I have lots of time to exercise
  • Is to drink less and exercise more.
  • Keep pedometer reading above 10000 steps
  • I am limiting myself to 2 alcoholic drinks on 2 days a week. 
  • Do more free weight training
  • Start running
  • Walk the dog
  • Ride more

Pedometer readings for the week of 26th November - 2nd December
 I ended up getting a refund from ww on the pedometer so tonight I am getting a new one at my meeting.

Friday
12049 steps
7.34 km 0.5 Points
Saturday
10561 steps
6.44 km Healthy
Sunday
11214steps
6.81 km 0.5 Points
Monday
7499 steps
4.79 km
Tuesday
7337 steps
4.69 km 
Wednesday
12549 steps
8.03 km 1 Point 
Thursday
-- steps
-- km


Measurements
Waist: 70.5cm (at smallest part) +0.5cm
Hips: 82cm (on hip bone) -1cm
Bust: 87.5cm -0.5cm
Arms: Right 26.5cm Left 25cm STS
Thighs: Right 51.5cm Left 50.5cm STS
Weight: 52.0 kg THURSDAY AM  (on my new WW Precision Body Fat Scales)

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog! I am on a similar journey and just started WW a few months ago, got my head around it, and now it changed! Now I am trying to get my head around the new system and not give up. Your blog is inspiring!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita