Monday 19 October 2009

Weekend relaxing

 Yesterday (Sunday) I decided to relax and do nothing, I did some washing and chilled watching Grey's Anatomy and Desperate House Wives with my puppy. At least I tracked my food and lack of exercise (5486 Steps 3.34km)

Daily points 21
Used 29
I ordered some Eagleboys Pizza which I though was thin crust but ended up being medium. and 4 points per serve. I ate 4 slices before I bothered to check on the WW tracker. 

Monday 19th October 2009
I am a bit bummed as last year (on this exact date) my weight was 53.4kg, so I am a bit heavier than I would like to be.  I know I am doing something differently now not just eating Low Gi and no carbs (who can live like that? I want to be at goal around the same time as I was last year. I just have to work harder to get there.


Today is a new day (A Student Free Day at that) so I only have to go to work until 1pm. Then I am planning on going to the gym and doing my C25K. 

Breakfast:
Burgen Soy And Linseed Toast x2 Slices (3 points)
Weight Watchers Canola Spread 1 tsp (0.5 points)
Jarrah Chocolait with water (0 points)
Vegemite spread 1 tsp (0 points)

Morning Tea:
apple (0.5 points)
banana (1 point)
nestle no fat diet yogurt 100g strawberry (0.5 points)

Lunch: 1 1/2 slices of Hawaiian pizza (5.5 points)


Snack: Weight watchers fruit on jelly (0 points)



Dinner:

Exercise: 4 points

Pedometer: 1 Point
Gym: C25k 30mins (3 Points)
Weight in am:  54.8kg
 Weight in pm: 

Daily points 21
Used: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita