Friday 2 September 2011

Out to Dinner - Randhawa's Indian at Emerald Lakes

The best looking Indian restaurant I've been to.
The view from out table. Yes, that is a statue of David (replica). Greg said "Oh God David is mooning us!"
Saffron Rice, Vindaloo Beef, Chicken Balti and Goat Randhawa
Greg and I
My mother in law and father in law
If you happen to be on the Gold Coast I recommend you go to lunch or dinner here. It is also included in the Entertainment Book too.


Randhawa's Indian Cuisine Emerald Lakes
Open 7days. Lunch and Dinner 11.30am to 9.30pm.
6/3027 The Boulevard,Emerald Lakes Town Centre, Carrara, Qld-4211.
Ph 07 55945050, Fax 07 55945052    info@indiancuisine.net.au

{I have not been paid for or received any incentives for this post}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita