Thursday 17 March 2011

Fat to fit -


 


I think there is something wrong with me. I am feeling rather lethargic, bloated and am having stabbing pains in my abdomen. I am making a booking to go and see my doctor. 
I am still struggling trying to get back under goal. Hopefully this might shed some light on why!





What I have done this last week:
  • Eating more vegetables in dinner and lunches
  • 8000 - 9000 steps + daily 
  • eating 6 meals a day instead of 3.
  • eating more fruit instead of processed foods. 
  • drank more water 
  • Track daily 
  • ate more protein at lunch

CHANGES I'M MAKING THIS WEEK:
  • Plan weekly meals
  • Eat more salad for lunch instead of carbs
  • Eat all allocated ProPoints, try not to use Weekly Allocated ProPoints.
  • Eat more super foods 
  • Get back into exercise routine

MY AIM THIS WEEK:
  • Eat less exercise more
  • Plan all meals 
  • watch portions
  • Make smart food choices
  • add more superfoods to diet
  • include protein at lunch
  • have 6 meals a day
Pedometer readings and exercise for the week:

DAY
WORKOUT
STEPS
KM
PRO
POINTS
TOTAL PP
Friday
My Workout Lifestyle You 30 mins
14999 9.59 2 3
Saturday
NIL workout
7395 4.73 0 0
Sunday
NIL workout
9089 5.89 0 0
Monday
My Workout Lifestyle You 30 mins
12330 7.89 1 2
Tuesday
My Workout Lifestyle You 30 mins
13151 8.41 1 2
Wednesday
NIL workout
13579 8.80 2 2
Thursday







Measurements (to be done later today)
 
Waist: --cm (at smallest part) 
Hips: --cm (on hip bone)
Bust: --cm 
Arms: Right --cm  Left --cm
Thighs: Right --cm  Left --cm 
Weight: -- kg -


How is your fitness routine and diet going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita