Thursday 11 November 2010

Neysha's Ultimate 100th Post Party contest entry!

This is my entry for Neysha's Ultimate 100th Post Party Contest. Which you can enter here.


Neysha's Ultimate 100th post party

This dress is something I would not normally wear because of it's colour but it is funky and suits the whole party theme.
Camilla and Marc Eclipse crepe-satin dress
$490 - net-a-porter.com
Satin dress »


I love these heels dressy but yet very rock and roll which is my favourite look!
Sexy Strappy Sandals
$34 - canada.forever21.com
Platform sandal »

I actually have a clutch like this with a chain handle. I love that I can fit my iPhone, wallet, makeup and any other necessary items.
Stella McCartney Washed studded silk clutch
$755 - net-a-porter.com
Silk handbag »

I love all the different bracelets in this set. You could mix and match them or wear them together for a greater impact. 
Amila Bangle Set
$100 - amritasingh.com
Amrita Singh bracelets »

These earrings match my handbag and the bracelets and links the colour of the dress together. 
Lee Angel Marion glass-crystal earrings
$190 - net-a-porter.com
Crystal earring »

I love wearing makeup that doesn't weigh heavy.  This is the prefect party makeup base!
Dior DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Crème-Gel Makeup SPF 20 Medium Beige...
$48 - sephora.com


I have very fair eyelashes so mascara is a must for any occasion!
Dior 'Diorshow - Black Out' Mascara
$24 - nordstrom.com


 I am a gloss addict I have at least 30 lipglosses that I can think of offhand. This colour is simple and not overpowering on such an outfit!
Dior 'Addict' Ultra Gloss
$27 - nordstrom.com


 I love this perfume it is sweet but yet has a smell that I can't quite place but it reminds me of my childhood and fun times.
Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
$82 - sephora.com


I love black nail polish it helps me not bite my nails a habit I have had since I was 3 years old and recently conquered. 
Dior Vernis Nail Enamel
$21 - nordstrom.com


I must have my glasses as I need to see what is going on at the party and it rounds of the whole Dior collection. 
Christian Dior 3710 Eyeglasses
$143 - decormyeyes.com




1 comment:

  1. take a look to see who won!
    =]
    thank you for entering!!!!
    <3
    love: neysh.x.
    http://stylefashionlifelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita