Monday 22 August 2011

Menu Planning

The Organised Housewife

 
Saturday dinner:  
Cheesy Tomato Chicken - All recipes APP on iphone 
Sunday Dinner:  
Homemade Calzones using leftover and frozen pizza base
Monday Dinner:
Pasta using chorizo,  tomato soup, tomatoes and vegies
Tuesday Dinner: 
 Hokkien Mee - Weight Watchers Magazine (Sept2011)
 Wednesday Dinner: 
Veal and potato pot pies  - Weight Watchers Magazine (Sept2011)
 Thursday Dinner:  
Christina's Cooking (my mother in law)
Friday Dinner: 
 Veal steaks and vegies  - Weight Watchers Magazine (Sept2011)


What are you eating this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't decided yet but I think I need to menu plan. I never have which makes it hard when you are watching what you eat and to try and get the right things when you are shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always try to keep with a menu planner at least I can track what I eat and use up what I have in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita