Why is it easier to find faults with our bodies than it is to find positives?
How to make your body image positive:
- Find your own style and stick to it.
- Write a list of positives about your body
- Don't put pressure on yourself to be perfect - you are unique!
- Exercise- it releases feel good hormones
- Be around people who are positive people
- Buy a new outfit that suits your body type
- Take time out to pamper yourself - get a facial, massage and wax it does wonders
- Stand tall - if your project confidence people will see you as being a confident person
Things to do this week:
- Write your inspiration list
- Post your before photos
- Find something that inspires you and post it.
- Move more; Make “YOU” time by getting in more active activities than this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do this.
- Try something new
- Make obtainable short term goals and stick to it
- Eat more vegetables and protein.
Inspiring quotes:My new plan:
- Exercise at least once a day
- Eat at least 5 serves of vegetables a day (one cup = one serve)
- Have protein with every meal (part of the Weight Watchers ProPoints Plan) (a serve of lean meat is palm size) Protein can be chicken breast, turkey breast, eggs, fish, low fat dairy, whey protein and lean red meat.
- Eat 6 meals a day
- Drink at least 2 litres of liquid (not diet soft drinks I no longer consume these do to their health risks) Can be water, soda water, ginger tea and coffee (limit of two per day).
- Stick to two alcoholic drinks only 2 days a week
Let's get me back under 50kg.