Roasted Vegetable Recipes
-
A collection of roasted vegetables rooted in a favorite cooking technique.
Roasting is one of the easiest ways to coax great flavor and tender
textures f...
simple chicken tacos
-
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...
Bookshelf Update: Everyday Dharma
-
I read an awesome book recently. I picked it up at my local library and
quite by chance, I would add. Many years ago there used to be a bookstore,
a bran...
Roses are red!
-
Roses are red…and pink and purple and orange and green! Yum
😋 Instagram#chocolate #cadbury #thankyouverymuchloloandda #rosesBest
wishes, Natasha In Oz Pl...
The end of an era - the goodbye post
-
* As one door closes ...*
This is a picture of our front door. It’s a door that has had many people
through it over the years, most of whom we’ve never m...
Looking Back on 2018
-
As another year comes to a close, I've found myself reflecting on all that
has happened in the last 12 months. If I had to describe the year in a
word, I...
The Last IBOT
-
It feels kinda silly writing this post today as I kinda already said the
majority of what I wanted to say last week. But I wanted to give you guys a
chanc...
Giving Students a Voice in Our Classroom Library
-
There's nothing so beautiful as seeing your students happily reading, am I
right? I've been working really hard to convert some of my previous
not-big-fan...
Vacay Mode
-
In a few short weeks we will be headed to California for a long weekend
getaway! I am very excited as we haven't make the trek over there in over a
yea...
Amanda Fuller: Registered Organ Donor
-
Being an organ donor is something I have felt very strongly about since my
Dad passed away in 2004. I’m not sure why his death prompted this
particular fee...
5 Signs Your Eating Habits Are Too Restrictive
-
[image: 17200712_468394206618239_682702851_o]
Dieting can be a major problem. Diets often require you to follow strict
guidelines with regards to what, h...
Some Posts You Might Love From My New Blog!
-
I haven't blogged here at Imperfect Homemaking for ages. But I thought
it time to publish an update for those who still follow this blog or who
have s...
The Present
-
2016 has kicked my ass. I thought 2014 was hard, then the latter half of
2015 was brutal. I was optimistic about 2016, it held so much promise but
yet here...
The Thread House patterns have launched
-
So today we at the The Thread House (Karen Lewis, Jo Avery and I) have
launched our first six quilt patterns which are available to buy from our
shop here....
Hello, my Healthy Stride family!
-
I hope you are all healthy, happy & doing well. I have really missed the
“Healthy Living Community”. I carried so much pain and sadness with weight and
...
Breakfast For Dinner with Krusteaz
-
Breakfast is quite possibly my favorite meal- when there's sweet and
savory, and never ending freshly brewed coffee, I am a happy woman. Throw
in some salt...
I don’t give a rip about Bill Cosby
-
Bill Cosby is all over the news. You can read the transcripts of his court
testimony from 2005. You can read that his wife believes the victims
willingly ...
Yoga - The Ancient Indian Fitness Method
-
Yoga is an ancient Indian technique to keep the body fit and healthy. Yoga
is a combination of the physical, mental, and spiritual discipline. Since
the o...
A Lilac Lane Christmas Gift to You
-
My newest pattern, A Happy Little Apron Pattern, comes out tomorrow. It's
adorably girly with rows of ruffles and in sizes American Girl doll, child
4-12 a...
After Agoraphobia
-
Really long time no see! It's been a while possums, how're y'all doing?
We've really gotta catch up for a cuppa one of these days :)
So I've been doing a l...
Safari Moon Blog Hop and A much loved quilt finish
-
Welcome to my little stop here on Frances Newcombe's Safari Moon blog hop.
I was beyond flattered when Frances asked me to participate in the launch
of h...
Finally! A lifestyle change that actually works
-
I just have to say, I feel AMAZING!
I am finally on the road to good health without going through some fad diet.
To finally find something that works is in...
Back to blogging?
-
I'm losing weight again. (It's a great feeling.) 4kg in two weeks, no less!
I am also working my arse off. (Love my job. it has its...erm...challenges,
s...
Menace
-
Power is intoxicating. Everyone loves having the ability to make their
decisions into reality — to think "this should be something that happens,"
and the...
An update + a fond farewell
-
In case you have found your way here, I wanted to let you know that I'm set
up with my new digs and am back blogging again! I had a slight change in
direct...
DIY: Chalkboard Cheese Platter
-
For the Oscars this year, the husband & I decided it would be fun to dress
up and have a little wine & cheese party! I saw this image on Pinterest and
thou...
It's been a while
-
Well it's been a year since I last posted on this blog and my how time has
flown. So much has changed. 2012 was most certainly the year for change and
the ...
121 Days Until Spring...
-
What does a summer girl do in the winter? I'm the weirdo you see wearing a
sweater when it goes below 70 degrees. It doesn't matter how much I
workout, o...
The Merry Go Round has finally stopped.....
-
Yes I have decided that it's finally time for the Merry Go Round to stop
and let me get off.....
I haven't been active on here for a long time now as I wou...
I've Moved To Wordpress
-
Ok, so I've moved to Wordpress and this is the last post you will ever see
on this dear old bloggy of mine. Blogger has been so good to me. I've been
her...
Foxy found her DotCom
-
After neglecting Foxy for quite some time - I've decide to get cracking and
start blogging again.
But I've found a new little home on the innerweb to do so...
Boost My Blog Friday - 9/23
-
Hello everybody and welcome back to *Design It Chic, your place to learn
easy tricks to design and promote your own blog*! And since today is Friday
again...
My Little Red Bag
-
I can't believe I went out looking for a vintage suitcase... and came home
with this beautiful little red bag, in excellent condition, for $3! It even
has...
We're Moving!
-
Now the moment you've all been waiting for... you didn't realize you were
waiting for this? Oh... I forgot to tell you. Sorry about that. Here's the
scoop:...
NO LONGER CREATING FOR SIMS 3
-
Hi everyone. I am sorry to announce that I will no longer be creating for
the Sims 3 game. I have had a new job since the beginning of December, and
I just...
Wow 2011 already!!!
-
Yes I know we are 16 days into the new year but I am still on
holidays...well for the next few hours anyway lol.
I am thinking I will do a post a week...or...
Weigh In Day
-
A loss of 1.1 kg this week. Thats a good start to my weekend :) Feeling
more and more confident for bathers!!! Just need to keep working on my tan
and ill ...
Great job- way to stay motivated and at your goal weight! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat great signs! I love them.
ReplyDelete