Thursday 7 January 2010

GOALS!

My goals for the next 6 weeks are to exercise more (get back into routine), finish the Couch to 5 km (C25K), Track and eat more fruits and vegetables and get out of this weigh-stalling rut.

I have felt really ordinary all day. To top it off I have a stress headache. My best friend is having trouble with her ex-partner accusing her of horrible things and he has custody of the child (after kidnapping her) whilst everything goes to court.  So today I have spent the morning consoling her and the afternoon writing a stat dec of all the incidences I have witnessed during the supervised visits which is mostly the daughter chucking tantrums or saying weird things.

So I also forgot to eat all but breakfast and have been feeling sick (nauseous) all day. Probably from drinking a whole bottle of Giesen at the BBQ at our place last night. Combined with a total lack of sleep. Which resulted in me being physically sick not too long ago. I feel a little better, so I am eating some of the potato bake left from last night. I will cook pasta for dinner but only have some if I am hungry (in my tiny bowl).

I hope you all have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita