Friday 30 December 2011

Friday Fitness

friday fitness


How did you go this week increasing your fitness and workout routines? Do you have any New Year's Resolutions? I have worked out almost every day since last week. I got a new DVD for Christmas so I have used that - Jillian Michaels is one tough PT even on DVD.

I gained 900g so I'm back up to were I was in the week leading up to Christmas. I hope to be back down next week. I really need to focus so I can look awesome in my wedding dress later in 2012.

So, Happy New Year! May 2012 bring you everything you want!




Inspiration for physical health: 
 
What I'm up to this coming week: Hopefully going to the movies (seeing Sherlock Holmes), shopping and celebrating our engagement with the family on Friday night!

Things to do this week:
  • Do things you haven't had time to do!
  • Write your inspiration list
  • Post your before photos
  • Find something that inspires you and post it.
  • Move more; Make “YOU” time by getting in more active activities than this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do this.
  • Try something new - it might be a new activity, food or something you've always wanted to try.
  • Make obtainable short term goals and stick to it.
  • Eat more vegetables and protein.
  • Consume less sugar 
  • Exercise more 
  • DON'T GIVE UP! 
  • Don't let my motivation drop - keep motived and remember how hot you feel when you are happy and fit! 
  • Don't drink to much over the New Years Celebrations.
Photo inspiration:
Some photos to get me wedding ready

Get inspired to lose:

{image from GabrielMethod}

Sarah Wilson's Ebook - available now
Friday 22nd December
Measurements and weight:
Weight: 54.6kg (55.2kg at WW Meeting Thu PM)
bust: 88cm
hips: 87cm 
waist: 72.5cm -1.5cm
arms: L26cm R25cm
thighs:L53cm R53cm

Weekly Exercise:
Saturday - cleaning and workout
Sunday - Christmas Day
Monday - workout DVD
Tuesday - Jillian Michaels workout DVD and 5km walk with the dog
Wednesday - workout DVD 
Thursday - workout DVD 
Friday - workout DVD - kickboxing
Saturday -
Sunday -

Help inspire me to get back to 50kg. (I have 4kg to go)

How are you feeling this week? 
What do you have planned 2012?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita