Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Fitness

friday fitness

Inspiration for physical health:


What I'm up to this coming week:
Getting back into my workouts, tracking and eating well. My Year 12's Formal is on Tuesday. I am wearing a asymeetrical dress with beaded chain on one shoulder. (similar to this dress)




Things to do this week:
  • Write your inspiration list
  • Post your before photos
  • Find something that inspires you and post it.
  • Move more; Make “YOU” time by getting in more active activities than this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do this.
  • Try something new - it might be a new activity, food or something you've always wanted to try.
  • Make obtainable short term goals and stick to it.
  • Eat more vegetables and protein.
  • Consume less sugar 
  • Exercise more
Photo inspiration:

Get inspired to lose:


Sarah Wilson's Ebook - available now

Measurements and weight:
Weight: 54.0kg TTOM
(I can't find my tape measure since I moved)
bust: 85cm
hips: 84cm
waist: 72cm
arms: L26cm R26cm
thighs:L54cm R54cm

Weekly Exercise:
Saturday - moving house
Sunday - unpacking
Monday - unpacking
Tuesday - unpacking
Wednesday - NIL
Thursday - NIL
Friday - NIL - partner sick

Help inspire me to get back to 50kg. (I have 3kg to go)
 
How are you feeling this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita