Inspiration for physical health:
What I'm up to this coming week:Getting back into my workouts, tracking and eating well. My Year 12's Formal is on Tuesday. I am wearing a asymeetrical dress with beaded chain on one shoulder. (similar to this dress)
Things to do this week:
- Write your inspiration list
- Post your before photos
- Find something that inspires you and post it.
- Move more; Make “YOU” time by getting in more active activities than this week. It shouldn't be too hard to do this.
- Try something new - it might be a new activity, food or something you've always wanted to try.
- Make obtainable short term goals and stick to it.
- Eat more vegetables and protein.
- Consume less sugar
- Exercise more
Get inspired to lose:
|Sarah Wilson's Ebook - available now|
Measurements and weight:
Weight: 54.0kg TTOM
(I can't find my tape measure since I moved)
arms: L26cm R26cm
Saturday - moving house
Sunday - unpacking
Monday - unpacking
Tuesday - unpacking
Wednesday - NIL
Thursday - NIL
Friday - NIL - partner sick
Help inspire me to get back to 50kg. (I have 3kg to go)
How are you feeling this week?