Sunday 30 January 2011

Renovations and riding

The renovations are kicking on at my place, yesterday we pulled down the ceilings in the kitchen, livingroom and new study. The bricks have almost been rendered, the garage is lined and set waiting to be painted. On 17th February we get our garage doors. We have put the laundry door in and cavity slider in. Looks great.


The study with no carpet or ceiling.


The living room ready for sheeting.


Our ensuite sink area with waterproof gyprock.


The toilet area


The shower lined too

I'll post more photos soon.

Riding

Today I went mountain bike riding at Mt Joyce Recreational Park, Wayaralong Dam. It was fantastic, I can't wait until the park opens after Easter. I did most of the track, some corners were wet and boggy so I walked those sections. It was so much fun despite the heat. I completed 10.50km. It felt like more because of the climbing. I can't wait to show you more. Hopefully our club will host another ride in 2 weeks.



My partner Greg doing the wall ride.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your gracious comments!

love Adalita